Timber Fence Construction Melbourne
Your Timber Fence Experts in Melbourne
Timber Fencing Solutions Melbourne
A hardwood timber fence is among the most common sorts of domestic fence styles. It is our recommendation for defining property boundaries. A timber fence offers privacy, durability, family safety and can blend in seamlessly with your environment. Whether your backyard is concrete, grass or native trees. Speak to our experienced team about how we can repair or build a classic timber fence here in Melbourne.
Timber Fencing Styles
We offer a wide range of fencing for our customers. We use industry leading technology and top notch workmanship to find the perfect fencing solution for you.
We offer our clients a range of timber fence styles at competitive prices to match your surroundings, style and taste. From small 1 – 1.5m picket fencing all the way to 2.4 m+ pine paling fence panels . Our most popular styles:
- Capped Fencing: A hardwood timber fence with capping is among the most popular sorts of fencings. Capped hardwood boundary fences are a neat and tidy way to keep your family areas safe and your backyard private.
- Colonial Fencing: Complement a colonial home with colonial-style fencing. Choose from a range of colours and features, including decorative pickets and post tops.
- Horizontal Timber Fence: Are growing in popularity across Melbourne. They have a modern feel and are a great way to define your fence line or keep your privacy.
- Lapped Fencing: Two layers of overlapped palings offer a practical, aesthetically pleasing and secure option for a boundary fence.
- Lapped and Capped Fencing: Providing an improved visual appearance, lapped and capped fencing is a sturdier option, with the caps protecting the top of the fence and prolonging its life.
- Paling Fencing: One of the most common forms of fencing in the Melbourne area, paling fences can be constructed at a height to suit your needs, ensuring you have the level of privacy you desire.
- Wood Failing Fence: A common wood paling fence is one of the most conventional styles, as well as one of the cheapest fencing solutions.
Contact Us For Your Free Timber Fence Quote
Why Choose Timber Fencing
Each fencing style has its own benefits. A timber fence can be beneficial around your home by:
- Character: Its difficult to beat the classic character, style as well as quality of hardwood fencing timber.
- Design: Amongst all wood fence materials, timber collaborates with essentially any type of design of home. It’s one of the most versatile fencing materials and also appropriate for any design. Hardwood timber fences can be used for a broad range of styles, from standard fence, to stylish lattice layouts.
- Ease of Installation: Hardwood timber fencing can be installed virtually on any type of site, also on tough sloped areas.
- Gardens and Backyards: Lumber offers outstanding thermal accounts for gardens and also impressive windbreaks for exposed locations. Unlike various other sorts of fence, wood is an excellent warmth reflector.
- Privacy: Strong wood timber fencing brings you the assurance that your privacy is always in check. As they can be built up to 2.4 meters high, many individuals like this timber fencing design to reinforce their residence safety and security.
Timber Fencing is Environmentally Friendly Fencing
Stella Fencing has a comprehensive range of premium timber fencing crafted from sustainable fence supplies. Everything from fence pales to fence posts. We pride ourselves on:
- Sustainability: Fencing timber is easily maintainable and puts little pressure on carbon emissions at all production levels.
- Resistance: Modern treated pine fences have an extreme resistance against termites, fungi, and bores. The treated fencing timber stand up to the test of time, even when in extreme hot or cold climates and conditions.
- Noise Reduction: timber fencing is made a timber, which is a dense material with a great natural sound proofing. This helps reduce road and traffic noise while not putting any additional strain on the environment.
- Quality Timber: Using top quality fencing timbers ensures your fence will stand the test of time.
Our Fencing Services
Nothing is more durable than a brick fence or wall. A brick fence is a great fencing solution for those looking for a feature that will stand the test of time.
Colorbond fencing is a great fencing solution for those looking for a low maintenance fence. Colorbond fencing comes in a wide range of colours to liven up any backyard in Melbourne.
Nothing defines a front yard like a picket fence. A picket fence is a classic way to add simplistic style to your front yard. A picket fence is the classic symbol of the Australian housing dream.
Knotwood fencing is a fantastic fencing solution for those who want to freshen up their home with a modern, versatile fence. Knotwood fences come in a wide range of styles to suit any home.
Tubular steel fencing is versatile fencing option. Its a great fencing option for commercial, residential, or industrial properties. It doesn’t matter if your project is an old colonial villa or a brand new work of art, there is a style of tubular fencing to suit your project.
Brush fencing can give your Melbourne home a natural feel. If its pool fencing, boundary fencing or enclosures, brush is the way to go.
Perfect option for those who need a fencing solution that will not interrupt views. Woven wire fences are a solution for safety and security fencing for residential and commercial properties.
Nothing is more durable than a brick fence or wall. A brick fence is a great fencing solution those looking for a feature that will stand the test of time.
Chain mesh fencing is commonly used for fencing tennis courts and security fencing. Chain mesh fencing is also a great option for fencing animal enclosures and pens.